- The Company makes every attempt to protect customer interests when obtaining, retaining or using the product
- The Company obtains personal information for the provision of useful information of our products and services for improvement/upgrading of our website and marketing after clearly specifying the purpose, and uses it within the range of relevant purpose.
- The Company establishes a proper management system to prevent damage, loss, modification, leakage or use of personal information for purposes other than the original intent and makes every attempt not to cause leaks to any third party.
- The Company does not provide a customer's personal information to any third party without the customer's advance consent, except where such disclosure:
- is in accordance with or required by applicable law;
- is necessary for the protection of the safety or property of our users or the public, and it is difficult or impractical to obtain the consent of the individual;
- is made in cooperation with national or local authorities, or an individual or entity appointed by such authorities to enforce the law or carry out a legal process, and in which seeking the consent of the individual could affect such enforcement or legal process; or
- is made by the Company with the correction or use discontinuation in accordance with our specified, appropriate procedures.